Most people love pizza. So why not make a healthier version and enjoy it more often? The Protein Kitchen has created a healthy, low carb and delicious recipe for you to indulge in as often as you wish.
- 3 eggs + 6-8 egg whites (for less cholesterol, but you can absolutely use 6-8 whole eggs too).
- A handful of sliced champignons
- ½ red pepper in slices
- A handful of sliced tomato
- One package of serrano ham (but feel free to use whatever you have or prefer; chicken, turkey, bacon etc.)
- Spices: Salt, pepper, oregano and chilly.
- Bonus: Grated mozzarella and sliced avocado
Beat the eggs with the salt and pepper. Heat some oil in a frying pan, before you pour the eggs into it. Cook over a low-ish temperature.
Spread the vegetables over and let it all «bake» for 4-5 mins.
Add serrano ham and mozzarella and let it cook until the bottom its firm, before you add avocado or whatever you wish to be on top of your «pizza».
Bonus: Sprinkle some fresh basil on top of it all, and voila!
Get more recipes from their healthy kitchen here.