Spinach protein waffles are a delicious option for a healthy breakfast, lunch or even dinner, - it´s all depending on what you choose as your topping. Try this salmon and avocado version for a tasty and nutritious lunch or dinner.
This recipe by The Protein Kitcen serves: 2-3 spinach waffles
• 1 + 2 egg whites (or two whole eggs )
• 50g spinach
• 25g glutenfree oats (or just regular, and you can also use almond flour)
• Salt & pepper
• Yogurt of your choice (low fat)
• Sliced Tomato
• Sliced Avocado
• Some fresh Spinach/Salad
1. Preheat your waffle iron.
2. Blend all the waffle ingredients (for more protein, add some protein powder, either neutral or vanilla).
3. Bake the waffle for a few minutes until it is slightly golden.
4. Top with your desired topping. You can even fold the waffle to form a sandwich.
Get more healthy protein rich recipes from theproteinkitchen.dk